2013 in Review
2013 was an amazing year for me as an artist. So many chances taken, so many rewards reaped. I feel like I made great strides this year.
- I published my comic and sold it online and at Rose City Comic Con and Geek Girl Con.
- One of my originals was chosen and sold at Seattle Erotic Art Festival.
- I had two pieces sell at auction for local charities – one for the Portland Timbers Community Fund and one for Planned Parenthood.
- Five of my robobelles showed at Gallery Sesso and six of my comic character illustrations hung at Tiny’s Coffee on MLK.
- My Avengers’ Wasp was published in the San Diego Comic Con souvenir program!
Thank you to all who supported me, believed in me, and put up with me this year. I couldn’t have done it without you.
On to better and bigger things in 2014!
Happy New year!